Disc Golf Golden Retriever
Unless you're playing disc golf professionally, there are very few disc golf products that pay for themselves over time. As even pro players know, not every shot makes it into the basket. Depending upon where you are on the course, your disc could end up in a tree, in a wooded area, or somewhere in the water. Sometimes, these stray discs are easy to see. At others, it's completely submerged and unreachable.
After you recover two discs with the Golden Retriever, it has paid for itself, and it continues to provide more value over time! The Golden Retriever's patented design is compact, collapsible, lightweight, and durable. It shines at recovering discs when you can see them, but it's even more effective than other retrievers at fetching discs when they're underwater and out of sight.
To use the Golden Retriever, unwind the string, anchor the end of the string to your wrist or a tree, and toss it into the water. When the lower bar slides under a disc, the Golden Retriever's design will grab the disc and retain it back to land. When you're done, simply wrap the string back around the Golden Retriever, throw it back in your bag, and rejoice about the recovery of your fallen soldier!
If you aren't satisfied with the Golden Retriever, return it to Dynamic Discs within 180 days for a full refund. However, we fully expect that you'll use it over and over and get used to seeing your discs come back to you!
Golden Retriever Advantages
- Speeds up play - less delay chasing after and finding discs.
- Keeps feet and clothes dry - you won't have to wade into the water.
- You won't fear the water - if the disc flies there, you've got a solution to bring it back.
- Pays for itself quickly - few pieces of disc golf gear pay for themselves the way the Golden Retriever does. It's compact and lightweight, so it won't weigh down your disc golf bag.
- Sturdy steel construction.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Teflon bearings for reduced friction.
- Includes 15' and 35' rope to reach almost any distance or water depth.
U.S. Patent # US6726265B2